Travelwithjeng is accepting guest posts from travel lovers and writers. If you think you’d make a fantastic contributor to our blog please read our guidelines and fill out the form below.
We accept guest posts from travel bloggers or writers who would like to share their travel experiences, knowledge, and tips anything about traveling the world.
Guest Post Guidelines:
In general, posts we accept for guest content fall under the following topics:
- Travel tips & advice
- Best places to visit
- Travel preparation
- Travel visa
- Hotels and places to stay
- Travel gear and equipment
Please, ensure you read the following guidelines for submissions:
Not product-focused or promotional content.
We’ve built a high level of trust with our customers and being overly self-promotional destroys that trust, even if your advice is good.
Use our blog to showcase your expertise.
If people find your content valuable, they’ll research about you on their own.
Articles should be original and not previously published on your website or other sites.
We do not accept duplicate or syndicated content as guest posts. If your post has appeared anywhere else on the web, we can’t publish it on our blog.
Posts should be 1,000 – 1,500+ words in length.
Break up your content for easy reading. This means including headings, subheadings, bullets, and any other visual elements to increase the readability of your piece.
Here’s how it goes.
- First, we’ll collaborate and agree on a topic and title.
- Once we’ve agreed on the topic, give me the date for when you expect to submit the article for us to review.
- After you’ve written your draft, send it to us as a Google Doc.
- Send a short, couple-sentence bio. This can include a link to your LinkedIn profile and/or your website.
- I’ll let you know when the post is scheduled to go live.
Once published. Please feel free to promote your post through your social media, newsletter, or link to it from your blog.